- Highlights -
The most beautiful island recommended in Langkawi
There are a variety of tropical fish and corals in Pulau Payar, and it is praised as the Great Barrier Reef of the South Pacific.
Crystal clear water and an opportunity to swim with cute baby sharks.
- Itinerary -
Departure Time: Hotel shuttle service from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Departure point: The hotel you checked in
Duration: 7 hours
Return info: Return to Kuah Jetty at 4:30 p.m.
Type of Itinerary: Carpool or Boat Sharing
- Tour Information -
Pulau Payar Marine Park
Pulau Payar Marine Park is located in the north of the Strait of Malacca, and the distance between it and Langkawi is of 19 nautical miles. It is located between the land of Penang and the island, Langkawi. The beach in Palau Payar is surrounded by a coral reef, and the island is covered by a dense forest. The white beach sand and green ocean, paints a picturesque scenery which is interweaved with the blue sky and white clouds. Due to its wonderful geographical conditions, Palau Payar has become one of the most refreshing and gorgeous islands in Malaysia.
Introduction of the itinerary
1) Pulau Payar Marine Park admission ticket & boat ticket
2) Snorkeling gear
3) A simple lunch box (fried rice)
4) Free shuttle
Public bathroom available at the beach
1) Pulau Payar Marine Park admission ticket & A boat ticket
2) Snorkeling gear
3) Buffet lunch on an offshore platform
4) Underwater glass-viewing fish chamber
5) Floating platform like the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. Changing room and fresh water shower provided
6) Free shuttle
1. For snorkeling, a pick-up service is available at a scheduled time every morning. Please wait for the shuttle bus at the gate of the hotel or the specific location.
2. The air-conditioner on the shuttle bus or the boat is quite strong. For those who get cold easily, it is suggested that you bring a shawl or jacket. There are changing rooms available on the floating platform and beach, so please bring a towel and a swimsuit.
3. We will finish snorkeling around 3:30 p.m., so please take a shower and pick up your personal belongings before the scheduled time. Boat will depart at 3:30 p.m.